Monday, November 10, 2014

About Logan

How do you begin to describe oneself to others without them meeting you? Do you come across as conceited, or when you try to be honest, others disagree... So there is such thing as opinions when it comes to you. Others may not agree on your opinion of you, but they don't know you as well as you do. But your actions speak louder than words. So I may say I am one thing, and you may believe another. And with that thought, I shall try to be as honest about who i am and whatever else i choose to share.

My full name is Logan Kelli Williams. My hobbies are as follows; singing, dancing with the broom, drawing, art, crafts, running, sports, writing, photography, school, reading, day dreaming, talking to people, I enjoy helping others, gardening, bowling, walking, hanging out with friends, relaxing, playing cards, horse back riding, and going to the beach. These are some things that i enjoy doing, but they do not define me.

My character: I believe that I am kind, outgoing, athletic, smart, creative, and a leader. These are supported by people who have also said the same about me.

What goals I have in life: Have a successful career, be in shape, have a family, help others, and enjoy life to the fullest. Because we only have so long to live.

I have a big family which I love very much, and I have a dog named Kirby and a cat named Tanner.

REASON WHY I NAMED THIS BLOG NEVER GIVE UP

I have been through a lot in my short life. One thing that i have felt when the times get rough, and that is that suicide would be the answer. I felt that if I just gave up, I wouldn't have to suffer anymore. Life has gotten rough, but my family made me hold on, and worked to get past where I have been living for the past few years. I have lost a few friends to suicide, and I don't want to cause that pain to others. So, that means alot to me.





2 comments:

  1. Logan Kelli Williams sounds like a cool cat... OR a "hot dog" from what I am seeing in the profile pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well trent smith sounds like a cool fish. man, i bet his flippers are fantastic.

      Delete